Discussion – Week 0

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tyler Capps
    Keymaster

Description:
    The pre-work week is here so you can get acquainted with the course presentation and the format of the group discussion forum. Feel free to poke around and get a sense for where the assignments will live, and how you will engage with the coaches and the cohort.

Prompt:
    1. Take a look at your pre-work reflection. Write in your group’s discussion forum, under the “Discussion – Week 0” topic, one reason you are excited to start participating in the program!

2. Reply to at least one other person’s post with an encouraging and positive affirmation.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Tyler Capps.
    Mat Fukano
    Participant

I’m looking forward to learning balance in my work and personal life! One thing I struggle with frequently is putting a lot of thought, time, and stress into getting things done at some personal cost. I think this program can help me understand that there are ways to achieve things at work while also growing as a person, and develop strategies to allow that to happen while feeling satisfied in both areas.

Elaine Kim
    Participant

Im hoping to improve upon and understand my tendency to be avoidant towards certain things in life while I overwhelm myself and obsess over other things. In general, Im excited to take this opportunity to do some serious guided reflection and be more aware of internal self.

Elise White
    Participant

I’m excited to be intentional about reflecting on my life goals and where I want to go! I have had a difficult time in the past really setting aside time to really just think about my life path, both the path I’ve taken to get to where I am and the path going forward. I feel especially during COVID I got used to just going with the motions rather than making intentional decisions. Super excited to have guidance while I work on this as well!

Elise White
    Participant

I totally feel you on this! I tend to be avoidant, especially with life decisions, so looking forward to working on this with guidance as well.

Mat Fukano
    Participant

I have had a difficult time in the past really setting aside time to really just think about my life path, both the path I’ve taken to get to where I am and the path going forward

Elise, I can definitely relate here. I think it’ll be valuable for us to work on goal-tracking and long-term vision as well as self-forgiveness and being gentle with ourselves when it comes to moving towards idealized checkpoints in our lives!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Mat Fukano.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Mat Fukano.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.