Make happiness last!
Beyond You helps you fail less, make habits that stick, and find love that lasts. Finally get guidance tailored specifically to you!
Following general guidance is a global problem
Acting on guidance meant for a small percentage of the population, leads most people to failure.
- WASTED annually on misguided weight loss efforts
- $58 B
- of relationships end within the first year
- adults experience depression
- 20 Million
Your current tools don’t work because they are not designed for you
What matters most?
- People often don't know why they fail in things that matter most to them.
Generic advice is useless
- Common advice doesn't help most people because it's not specific enough.
Getting better is expensive
- Cost of therapy and life coaches is too high for most people seeking self-care.
- We get in the wrong relationships because we don't first know and love ourselves
Our app works in 3 easy steps.
individual success and failure trends via collected behavior data
Learns from the world’s best experts on behavior change, and shortens the path to success
As it grows, it can be provided at a fraction of the cost of human practitioners
BeyondYOU enables you to:
Master yourself through self-awareness
Better understand your closest connections
Increase your likelihood of succeeding in health, wealth, love, and happiness
So you can avoid:
Repetitive failures cause by self-unawareness
Shallow or short-lived relationships
Wasting time and money through costly trial and error
Sophonaut has been an invaluable resource as I’ve made pivotal transitions in my career, both horizontal and vertical. They not only have a systematic framework for evaluating tradeoffs when making critical decisions but also inspire self-discovery. They've helped me devise, track, and measure key objectives while setting a high bar for accountability.
Sophonaut's consultative approach has helped me rethink my approach to physical and mental health. Their ability to synthesize each element of the habit-forming mentality necessary to reach my goals has changed the game for me.